Mohamed Mahmoud Ould Edahane         محمد محمود ولد الدحان      

This page exists since 10-29-2015        هذه الصفحة موجودة منذ تاريخ ٢٩-١٠-٢٠١٥

I was tortured and humiliated in Germany

On the 20 of May 2019, when I was on the way to make a peaceful protest in the City of Coblenz, I was insulted in a racist manner, and then I was attacked. After that I called the police for help. They came, but instead of helping me they handcuffed me aggressively, without asking me anything. And they began to torture me and to humiliate me in public, and later in the police headquarter. It was not necessary to use force in brutal way against me, because I did not offer resistance. After that they took me by force (bound) into a building. I was shocked, when I found out later, it is a clinic for mental patients. There I was arrested for several days. During these days I didn't speak to any doctor about my health. On the last day, they took me to a police headquarter. They made pictures of me and took fingerprints. And they asked me later, if I work for the Mauretanien secret service. My answer was no.

Until now I suffer from the consequences of the torture and maltreatment of this experience. And I would like to ask you if you can help me against this injustice by speaking about my case.

My Backstory

I am a German citizen of Mauretanien origin. I lived in a special environment in Germany, which consists of Mauretaniens and Germans. Since 2011 my life has changed with some correlation to this environment, especially after a certain political incident in that time. Since that time I experienced several danger incidents. And when I wanted to clear them up by the German police, I got difficulties. After that I was persecuted and poisoned. Later I had to leave Germany 2017 and go abroad for seeking asylum. There I was treated badly, so that I had to stop the asylum process and to return back to Germany. When I came again to Germany 2018, I have been confronted with more difficulties and persecution.

The terrible experience of 20 May 2019 caused that I must leave Germany again. Now I am in Belgium and looking for a country where I can live. For that reason I am asking you, if you can help me to find a country where I can live peacefully.

If you have more questions, feel free to contact me with the email address:

Thank you

Kind regards

Mohamed Mahmoud Ould Edahane

On May 30, 2018 I was kidnapped by the police of Edmonton for one night. There was no legal basis for this action!

What is it about?

I am a German citizen who has been persecuted since years and the German government hasn't done anything to protect me.

  • Since the "incident" with the Mauritanian president on October 13, 2012:  I have been targeted from the German secret service.

  • Since February 23, 2015:  I have tried to clear up my case by the German authorities.

  • Since the end of July, 2016:  The German government has ignored my case.

  • I must leave Germany to Mauritanian on November 18, 2015 because I didn't feel safe in Germany.

  • On April 5, 2016, the Mauritanian President visited Germany. This visit hasn't been announced in the Press.

  • On August 15, 2016, I was poisoned in Mauritania and must leave the country to Germany.

  • On June 08, 2017, I was poisoned in Germany and must leave the country again. I went to Canada for asylum.

  • On December 7, 2017, I applied for asylum in Canada.

  • As a German refugee here in Canada, I have been faced with danger measures of persecution (poisoning, gas attacks, kidnapping by the police, etc. ).

  • If the responsible authorities don't stop that, It is just a killing process against a refugee. 

Therefore I demand that the German government takes steps:

  • to stop the persecution of the secret service against me, even if here in Canada.
  • and to clear up my case.

Otherwise it is a big injustice and racism!!!

Why am I here in Canada?

In spite of living several years of persecution in Germany, including several danger incidents, I didn't want to leave the country. But the situation has changed, when I was poisoned on June 8, 2017, while I was breaking fast in Ramadan together with other people in the city Moenchengladbach. Several weeks later, I found myself compelled to leave Germany because I was in real danger, and there was no hope more for me to live there.

Therefore, I left the country on August 8, 2017. I entered Canada on August 22, 2017, and claimed refugee there on December 07, 2017.

This incident didn’t really surprise me referring to the danger conditions, in which I asked the German authorities several times for help, but they didn’t undertake anything to protect me. I had a hard time between the years 2011 and 2017 in Germany, and partly in Mauritania. During this time, I had lived strange and danger incidents in correlation with the incident of the Mauritanian President on October 13, 2012. Therefore, I have pressed charges among them a certain incident with two German police officers.

In this connection, there are some questions which need to be discussed. What are the reasons for these incidents and who are the causer of them?

Let us have a review of the main incidents in my life in the last years. This will help us to get a better understanding of my Story.

My story

Changing in my environment since 2011

In order to understand the correlation between my (case) story and the incident of the Mauritanian President Mohamed Ould Abdel Aziz on October 13, 2012, you should look back on the year 2011, when my environment began to change. This change was noticeable after the incident with the Mauritanian President Mohamed Ould Abdel Aziz on October 13, 2012, in which the president was hit by several bullets-fire. Since this incident my relationship to my environment has been marked by mistrust.

December 2012: Threatening incident with two persons (from the German police)

Several weeks after the incident with the Mauritanian president, there was a threatening incident a certain night in December 2012 with two persons, a man and a woman, who took up the pursuit of me after this incident. It happened while I was driving on the way back after having dinner with certain people whom I am closest to at that time.

November 2014: Looking for a flat in different places in Germany

In the end of the year 2014, I wanted to move and began to look for a flat. As time went on, I got the impression that some of the flat-owners wanted to tempt me into their flats at any price. That's why I had the feeling I had been observed. Therefore, I asked myself if something like that had occurred before with me in the past. This led me to realize that certain coincidences didn’t really happen by chance. Consequently to this discovery, many things began to make sense to me. At the end, I was quite sure that I have been observed for a long time.

February 2015: Going to the Police in Gießen (Giessen)

After some strange incidents between the end of 2014 and the beginning of 2015, I realized that I had been observed. Therefore, I decided to go to the police in the city Gießen and to talk with them about my situation. On February 23, 2015, I met there two police officers, a woman and a man, who refused my matter quickly. Instead of it, either I should write my case down or to turn to the public prosecutor's office. Corresponding to that, I wrote my case down and sent it to the police. A couple of days later, I smelt petrol in my diesel-car at steering wheel while my car has been parked in the city.

A while later, I recognized the two police officers which I met on February 23, 2015, as the woman and the man who I met in the incident of the night in December 2012 without police uniform.

May 2015: Pressing charges

After three months of waiting without getting an answer, I decided to press charges against the unknown offender on June 29, 2015. A while later, I got an answer dealing with a property damage from the Prosecuting Attorney of Gießen. According to their opinion, the court proceedings have been dismissed because no Offender can be found. Regarding to their interpretation, I answered them that the reason for my complaint was not property damage. Instead of that, there were certain incidents which I had experienced since 2011, including the incident of the night in December 2012 with the two police officers.

September/October 2015: Protesting in Gießen

After the answer of the public prosecutor's office, I began to protest in the city Gießen on September 12, 2015. In this time, I was told to stop this issue, otherwise there will be bad consequences to me and my family.

November 2015: Moving from Gießen (Germany) to Nouakchott (Mauritania)

I decided weeks later to leave Germany on November 18, 2015, because I was not safe there anymore. I went to my old country Mauritania where I came from 20 years ago for studying in Germany. I expected to be interrogated there from the Mauritanian authorities because they must have known about my case, but they didn't ask me at all.

April 2016: The visit of the Mauritanian president to Germany

On April 5, 2016, the Mauritanian president visited Germany. This visit hadn’t been announced officially, and the official press of both countries didn't talk about it. After this visit, I had begun to notice that I was observed. In addition, there was a negative campaign against my reputation in Nouakchott, Mauritania. Consequently to that, I informed the German authorities (the German government in Berlin) about my situation in Mauritania.

August 2016: Poisoning incident in Mauritania

On August 15, 2016, I was poisoned in Mauritania after drinking a cup of coffee at a certain place near Nouakchott, the capital of Mauritania. The blood test showed that something was wrong with my body, and it has been confirmed later from a doctor that I was poisoned.

August 2016: Coming back to Gießen

After the attempt murder in Mauritania, I must flee the country and go back to Germany on August 22, 2016. I personally informed the German authorities (Bundeskriminalamt in Gießen) about the attempt murder in Mauritania and asked them for helping me to clear up this attempt murder in Mauritania. They promised me to send an inquiry to the Mauritanian authorities but they didn’t do it.

October 2016: Moving inside Germany

I moved from Gießen to Barmstedt in the North of Germany (Province/Land Schleswig-Holstein, near Hamburg) with the hope that maybe the authorities there will treat my case better than in Gießen (Province/Land Hessen) but they didn't. Furthermore, I could find neither a job nor a flat there. After some strange incidents with me in May 2017, I decided to move again from Barmstedt to Moenchengladbach in the West of Germany (Province/Land NRW).

February 2017: publishing my story in Mauritanian news and information websites

After asking the German authorities several times for clearing up my case without any success, I decided to publish my story in the second week of February 2017.

June 2017: The last poisoning incident in Germany

A couple of days after moving from Barmstedt to Moenchengladbach, I was poisoned on June 8, 2017, while I was breaking fast in Ramadan together with other people in the city of Moenchengladbach.

August 2017: Leaving Germany and going for asylum to Canada

After the poisoning incident of the 8th of June, I needed a recuperation time because I had been ill for several weeks. After having a hard time with danger incidents, I decided to leave Germany again, but this time to another country than my old home country Mauritania. I left Germany on August 8, 2017, and went to Canada as a refugee.



The result of such crime was a situation like the condition after the incident of 13th October 2012, which does more harm than good for the perpetrators. In this situation, I have suffered a lot under the measure of “Zersetzung” for a long time. During this time, I have been observed and was targeted but I didn’t understand why.

After having strange incidents, I wanted to get an explanation from the German authorities about my case. Therefore, I pressed charges against the unknown offender and began to talk about my case. Unfortunately, the German authorities didn’t make any investigation for clearing up my case. This raises questions about their dealing with my case. Why didn’t they do real investigations into my case? ..because they didn’t want to have a charge which has some correlation with the incident of 13th October 2012. Or there were other aspects that should be kept secret.

Until now, the German authorities (the German government and the German police) don’t want to take my case seriously and to treat it as it is. In this way they don’t recognize my case and keep it as no exist case. Ignorance can’t be a solution for this problem. And the time will not relieve the people who are responsible of their duty.

As a German citizen, I still demand an investigation in my Case from the German authorities (the German government and the German police).

Mohamed Mahmoud Ould Edahane